Ward III is thrilled to announce our 1st Annual Whisk(e)y Benefit & Auction. This year, the auction is in benefit of Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation, an awesome organization that supports widows around the world.
Ward III will be hosting a Holiday Party with the founder of SSLF, which will culminate in a silent auction in true Ward III fashion. Auction items include:
- The Last Drop Rare Blended (Airport Bottle Size): Aged 48 Years, Distilled in 1960.
- A.H. Hirsch 16 Year Bourbon: The only 5-star whiskey to come out of the United States, and a ghost of bourbon making at its finest. The world is a little less bright every time someone takes a sip. This is a rare gem, and we're sorry to part with it.
- Black Maple Hill 16 Year Bourbon: Limited Edition bottle of one of the finest whiskies to grace our shelves. Delicious.
- A private Whisk(e)y Tasting in your home from some of the finest presenters in the business.
- A private cocktail class from the Mix Masters of Ward III for you and 14 of your friends.
- And more to be announced.
Complimentary Whisk(e)y cocktails and discounted drams with your donation. We look forward to seeing you.
- The Boys of Ward III